U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
Senator Boxer is Chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee
- Air pollution
- Construction and maintenance of highways
- Environmental aspects of Outer Continental Shelf lands
- Environmental effects of toxic substances, other than pesticides
- Environmental policy
- Environmental research and development
- Fisheries and wildlife
- Flood control and improvements of rivers and harbors, including environmental aspects of deepwater ports
- Noise pollution
- Nonmilitary environmental regulation and control of nuclear energy.
- Ocean dumping
- Public buildings and improved grounds of the United States generally, including Federal buildings in the District of Columbia.
- Public works, bridges, and dams
Click here to view the Environment and Public Works Committee Website